Insta Poke Go
- The best Pokemon Go bot around
- layers wanting to try Instapokego should create a new Pokemon Go account and NOT use their main account
- Use with caution as Niantic Labs are kicking players out of the game for using similar bots (violators may receive a lifetime ban!)
The Insta Poke Go bot can be used by anyone living in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The bot essentially helps players obtain Pokemon that are not around them (i.e. someone in Chicago could catch a Pokemon in Sydney Australia). The bot comes from a group of current and former Dropbox engineers and allows players to pretty much collect Pokemon from all over the world from the comfort of their couch.
Venturebeat states “New Pokémon Go bot ‘automates the entire game’” in reference to Insta Poke Go.
- Requires the player to provide the login information (please note their password will NOT be stored)
- Players will find a queue at popular play times
- Created by geeky engineers to include Steven Bartel (think of these bots as an army of scouting bots to help find rare Pokemons)
- Be prepared to release Pokemons when using this bot as Pokemons will build up quick
- This bot will also collect items at a rapid pace so be sure to clean out the items closet from time to time
- Instapokego will automatically toss away items like balls, potions, and berries
- Some users are reporting a soft ban which only kicks them of the Pokemon game servers for a temp period
- Instapokego does NOT allow players to take over “gyms”
Other popular bots for the Pokemon Go game include PokemonGo bot, Ozlo’s Pokemon Go bot, and Dronemon but PLEASE be advised players may receive a lifetime ban for using these bots as well (use at the players own risk).