Humana Pay Info
- Customers who have their insurance through the Humana marketplace can logon to make a payments towards their insurance premium
- My Humana subscribers can sign in to “MyHumana” to set up recurring payments that come out automatically every month on the due date or make a one time payment
- After an initial one time payment has cleared from a customer’s bank, they can then set up recurring payments for their Humana premium to come out of that same account.
The Humana Pay Now site is available for primary subscribers only. If customers are a family member and have access to MyHumana, they still may not be able to pay their premium using the pay my bill function on the MyHumana service. If another customers wants to pay on behalf of the Humana subscriber, they can do so through PayNow or one of the other options listed. Humana payments online can only be made via a direct bank draft, and can’t be made with any credit or debit cards (or any personal checks). A Humana payment made online will be processed at the end of the business day it was made (as long as it’s made before 5 p.m.), meaning that if a customer tries to pay on their due date over the weekend, it may not be applied on time.
More Info To Know About Humana
- Any questions in regards to the Humana Pay Info service can be directed to 800-833-6917
- Humana will not be a charge the customer for using this payment service (aka its free)
Humana is a for profit health insurance company that was founded in 1961 and has their current headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky. In 2009k the United States Department of Health and Human Services investigated Humana for sending flyers to Medicare recipients that the AARP characterized as being deceptive in nature. Humana has just over 50,000 employees and an annual revenue of $41 billion.