Home Court Show Down
- Register for the Phillips 66 Home Court Showdown 2017 Promotion online
- No purchase is required and a purchase will not increase the contestants odds of winning
- The Home Court Show Down grand prize will come in the form of a $66,000 cash prize (which will be payable in the form of a check
The Home Court Show Down is open to legal residents of the United States who live in the state of Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma or Texas and are not employees of the Phillips 66 Company (aka the sponsor of the Home Court Show Down sweepstakes). Contestants are limited to one game play card per day regardless of how much gasoline they purchase from Phillips 66. Home Court Show Down game cards can be obtained in store or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Phillips 66 Company, Home Court Challenge 2017 Promotion, Attn: Game Card Request, P.O. Box 7200, Bartlesville, OK 74005… please include proper postage and a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants return address. The in-store game card became available on 1/2/17 and will be in stores until 3/8/17. Contestants who enter the Home Court Show Down sweepstakes via US mail are allowed 7 entries per week (aka once per day).
Home Court Show Down Quick Notes
- All game cards will include a 12-digit access number which can be entered at the promotional web page
- Those who win a prize will be sent an email confirmation asking them to confirm their mailing address
- There will be more than 300,000 game cards made available during the course of the Home Court Show Down sweepstakes
- All prizes will be delivered by 4/17/17
- Potential winner of the Grand Prize must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and W-9 within two (2) days of Sponsor’s or Administrator’s first attempted notification
Prizes associated with the Home Court Show Down promotion include a $20 Phillips 66 gift card (aka the first place prize), a $10 Phillips 66 gift card (aka the second place prize), and the grand prize of $66,000 in cold hard cash.