Geek Squad Get Protected
- For electronic devices purchased at Best Buy, enter the access code to see available Geek Squad protection programs
- Geek Squad protection can be purchased for new devices, or for ones that were previously purchased
- When a customer purchases a protection plan from Geek Squad, they can chat online with an agent, track the progress of a repair, or schedule a repair appointment (either in home or in the store)
When Geek Squad Get Protected customers buy an electronic device from a Best Buy store, they are given the option to add Geek Squad protection, essentially going above and beyond the manufacturer’s warranty in case the device needs repair or replacement.
Geek Squad is an electronic device protection and repair program from Best Buy that serves to provide technical support to both individual and business customers. Geek Squad was the first nation wide 24 hour electronics repair service that wasn’t a part of a specific technology manufacturer. To purchase Geek Squad protection, a device must be bought from Best Buy.
Geek Squad Get Protected Sidenotes
- Best Buy’s Geek Squad protection gives customers the highest level of service and protection for their electronics, including access to online troubleshooting, plus phone and web support for the life of the plan
- In addition, Geek Squad coverage extends warranty protection beyond what the traditional manufacturer’s warranty covers
- Repair costs are even covered for normal wear and tear and other things most warranties wouldn’t protect
More about Geek Squad
Geek Squad was founded in 1994 , and has around 24,000 employees of their own. Geek Squad agents are recognized by their white shirt, black pants, and black tie that’s become their standard uniform.
To contact Geek Squad Headquarters:
- 1 (800) 433-5778
- Geek Squad, Best Buy Corporate Customer Care, P.O. Box 9312, Minneapolis, MN 55440