Full Circle Survey
- Full Circle food customers can take a brief survey about their experience with the “good food life” and be entered for the chance to win a $500 gift card
- Full Circle survey takers will be asked for their opinions on the Full Circle brand, and also their thoughts on generally healthy foods, including organic foods
- Only one grand prize will be awarded in the Full Circle survwy w
The Full Circle $500 gift card survey sweepstakes is open to legal US residents who are at least 18 years old when they actually enter the contest. The entry period for the $500 Full Circle gift card runs from 4/1/16 to 7/1/16. On or about July 2, 2016, the lucky $500 winner will be selected from all eligible entries. Customers can enter to win the $500 Full Circle grand prize without taking the survey by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to “Full Circle Survey”, 1125 Lancaster Avenue, Berwyn, PA 19312.
Some example of questions a customer will encounter during the Full Circle Survey
- Prior to receiving the Full Circle brochure, were you familiar with the service?
- Did you find the offer of a free organic milk and free dozen eggs appealing?
- How important is it to you to buy food and groceries that are organic?
Like with any contest in the United States, the lucky winner of the $500 Full Circle food gift card will have to pay taxes on their prize. Taxes on a prize like this are usually about 40%, so the winner should be prepared to pay about $200 in taxes after Full Circle has awarded their gift card.
More to know about Full Circle Foods
- Started as an organic farm in 1996
- Based in North Bend, Washington
- Promises to provide their customers with only the best locally sourced, organic food products with only grass fed beef
- Has a motto of “live the good food life”
Please direct any and all questions about the Full Circle Survey to the Customer Care Department at 1125 Lancaster Ave., Berwyn, PA 19312 or by phone 610.993.0500. All feedback will be used to improve the service and Full Circle and will never be sold to a third party.