- The FordOwner service allowed Ford vehicle owners to register for great benefits like discounts and coupons, maintenance updates, service history, financing tools, and more
- Registering for the Ford Owner website is completely free and only takes a few minutes to complete
- Drivers who have a Ford vehicle can set up their exclusive “Sync” benefits like set up hands-free calling, entertainment, and navigation
For drivers to register for the Ford Owner website, they will need to enter their personal information like name and address, their Ford vehicle information like make, model, and VIN, and their mobile phone number for verification with helpful how to videos to walk through the whole process.
FordOwner.com members will receive coupons for things like tires, a free brake inspection at a Ford dealership, battery testing, wiper blades, and more. Drivers who sign up for the web site also have complete access to their Ford vehicle service history, plus a vehicle health report and information about any important recalls issued by Ford.
More Things to Know About Ford
Ford is one of the most well known auto makers in America, and sells vehicles under both the Ford and the Lincoln brand. Ford was close to bankruptcy during the USA’s recent financial crisis, but the company has recently returned to profitability.
- Famous for their “Built Ford Tough” slogan
- Currently the second largest auto maker in America and the fifth largest auto maker in Europe
- Founded in 1903 and has over 200,000 employees across the United States
- Produces over 5 million vehicles every single year in more than 90 plants across the world
- Was the first auto manufacturer to introduce large scale production with the assembly line process
To contact Ford about the Ford Ownership program:
- Call 1-800-392-3673
- Ford Motor Company, Customer Relationship Center, P.O. Box 6248, Dearborn, MI 48126