Food Network Cakes for Cash
- Enter this Food Network sweepstakes between the dates of June 6, 2016 and June 30, 2016
- No purchase is required to enter and the Sweepstakes Period will consist of four (4) separate and individual Entry Periods
- Sadly employees of Scripps Networks, LLC are NOT allowed to participate
The Food Network Cakes for Cash promotion is open to all legal residents on the United States who are 21 years of age or older (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories). Contestants are not required to like cake in order to participate and apparently contestants must have a must have a non-private Twitter account to be eligible to enter the Food Network Cakes for Cash Sweepstakes.
Food Network Cakes for Cash Comments
- Twitter is NOT a sponsor of this promotion and creating a Twitter Account is free
- Contestants will want to watch for the Sweepstakes question prompt which will be shown during shows (via snipes) and during commercial breaks
- Winners will be determined by random drawings which will take place on 6/10, 6/17, 6/24, and 7/1
- The administrator of the Food Cakes for Cash promotion is listed as The TEAM Group, LLC
- The TEAM Group can be reached by mail at P.O. Box 204, Florham Park, New Jersey 07932
The Food Network Cakes for Cash grand prize will consist of $10,000 which will be awarded in the form of a check and is subject to all state/federal taxes). Contestants are limited to one grand prize per household and the total value of all grand prizes combined is $40,000.
Those who fail to win a prize in the Cakes for Cash promotion but would like to see a list of winners should write to: Cakes for Cash Sweepstakes — Winners List, P.O. Box 53445, Knoxville, TN 37950… please be sure to make this request before September 26, 2016.