Exxon Mobil Employees
- Exxon Mobil employees can have their personal donations to certain institutions and organizations matched by the company
- In some cases, like the education matching program, your donation is matched 300%
- For everyone who donates 20 hours of their time to an eligible organization, a donation of $500 will be made by Exxon to that organization
The Exxon Mobil corporation is well known for contributing back to the communities they serve. Beyond simply providing the fuel that drives our vehicles, they contribute fuel to the people themselves. And they know that their employees do the same. That’s why they’re a part of the “matching gift” program.
There are several areas where Exxon Mobil will match a donation made by one of their employees. Here’s a look at those areas:
- Educational Matching Gift Program encourages giving to higher education. Every year, up to $7,500 in gifts to a US college or university will be matched by Exxon. The rate is actually $3 for every $1 contributed by the individual.
- Cultural Matching Gift Program encourages employees to give to cultural institutions. For employees, retirees, and surviving spouses, a ratio of $1 to $1 is given. Up to $2,000 each calendar year will be matched.
- Individual Volunteer Involvement Program encourages employees, retirees and their families to give their time back to their communities. For everyone who volunteers at least 20 hours to an eligible organization, Exxon will donate a $500 grant to that organization. This must be a non profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Team Volunteer Involvement Program encourages group to donate their time as well. In this scenario, when a group donates 20 hours of their time combined (at least 5 participants), a $500 grant will be awarded to that organization. This must be a non profit 501(c)(3) organization.
To contact someone regarding the Exxon Mobil matching gift program:
- (877) 807-0204
- ExxonMobil Matching Gift Programs P.O. Box 7288 Princeton, NJ 08543-7288