Collecto Class Action
- Obtain more details in regards to the Collecto, Inc. TCPA Litigation, which is Case No. 14-md-2513-RGS
- This class action lawsuit was filed all the way back on July 16, 2013, by John Lofton
- The lawsuit is officially entitled In re: Collecto, Inc., Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Litigation
CollectoClassAction.com is administered by ILYM Group, Inc who can be reached by mail at P. O. Box 2031, Tustin, CA 92781. Class members contend they received telephone calls from Collecto Inc. via a automated dialer system which was in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (aka TCPA). Anyone in the United States who received a phone call from Collecto between July 23, 2009 and June 30, 2014 will want to file a claim in this lawsuit settlement.
- When filing a claim the class member will need the claim ID number
- The claim ID number can be found on the class action postcard
- The claim ID number is located on the front of the postcard above the class members name and address – starts with COL
- Part 2 of the claim form requires the class member to provide the phone number in which the call was received and the number of times the number was called by the defandat
- All claim forms are due by no later than 11:59 p.m.on November 27, 2017
- Class members who file the claim online will need the PIN number
The case is under review in the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts and a fairness hearing will take place on January 17, 2018 at 2:00 pm. Any questions in regards to CollectoClassAction.com can be directed to (855) 309-1484 or send an email to email@example.com or write to: Collecto, Inc. TCPA Litigation, c/o ILYM Group, Inc., P. O. Box 2031, Tustin, CA 92781. Those looking to reach out to the Class Counsel can write to David C. Parisi, Esq., Parisi & Havens LLP, 212 Marine Street, Unit 100, Santa Monica, CA 90405.