Blue Trust Loans
- Most loans from Blue Trust will need to be paid back within 6 monthly installment payments, usually starting in the month after Blue Trust first pays out
- Loan documents from Blue Trust can be e-mailed or faxed if a customer doesn’t have a working printer
- Blue Trust Loans is a payday loan alternative that can deposit anywhere from $100 to $1,250 in a customer’s bank account the very next day with a simple loan that doesn’t even take a credit check to apply for
Since loans with Blue Trust don’t require a credit check, there are some requirement that customers will need to meet to be approved for a loan. Blue Trust loans can be paid back early, and doing so will often reduce finance charges the customer will be facing if the loan runs its traditional course. First time Blue Trust customers can get up to $1,000 in a single loan, but Blue Trust VIP customers who have borrowed before and paid back on time can get up to $1,250 per loan, and get one loan per month.
Blue Trust Loans Comments
- During regular business hours, customers will hear back from Blue Trust within 5 minutes of submitting their application
- All Blue Trust loans are secure and confidential, as Blue Trust has secure servers and utilizes industry standard security protocols
- No ideal for consumers who have a good credit score or better
What is required to get a loan from Blue Trust?
These include: providing a verifiable source income that is directly deposited into a checking account (this can be a job, lottery winnings, government disability, child support, or more), having an active checking account that meets the bank account minimum requirements, being at least 18 years old at the time of application and a citizen of the United States, meeting take home pay minimum income requirements, and not currently being a debtor in a bankruptcy case,
To contact Blue Trust Loans:
- LCO P.O. Box 1754, Hayward, WI 54843