- Learn more about the suppose Social Security Bombshell that could lower senior citizens SS payments
- The report concludes that seniors could lose as much as three months’ worth of benefit checks
- Many people call the Benefit Cut video a scare online marketing campaign to get older people to purchase the The Palm Beach Letter
The main goal of the Benefit Cut video is to get consumers to buy into the Palm Beach Letter which gives advice on retirement, the stock market, insurance, mortgages, real estate, gold, silver, oil, currency, and even risky option trading strategies. This investment letter will arrive on the first Thursday of every month and in some cases in the event of an urgent announcement the member may receive the newsletter ahead of time.
Benefit Cut Comments
- Just a scare ad to sell an investment newsletter called the Palm Beach Letter
- Comes with a 60 day risk free trial
- Comes with 2 special reports and a free book
The special reports that come with the Benefit Cut promotion are the Four Ways to Immediately Boost Your Social Security and The Retirement Crib Sheet – Everyday Tips You Can Use to Save Thousands Every Year. The book included in the free trial offer is The Big Black Book of Income Secrets which describes 30 ways in which old people can pick up safe, reliable income every month.
The Benefit Cut website is operated by the Palm Beach Research Group who are headquartered at 55 NE 5th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33483.