Award Card Services Rewards
- Allows Award Card Service customers to access an account online or activate a card
- In order to activate a card the customer will need the card number
- Those who already completed the activation process can simply sign in with their username
Award Card Services Rewards is operated by Visa Prepaid Processing and is available in English or Espanol.
- Foster City based financial service firm
- Traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol V
- Employs more than 11,000 people and has annual revenues topping 10 billion US dollars
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers; rather, Visa provides financial institutions with Visa-branded payment products that they then use to offer credit, debit, prepaid and cash-access programs to their customers. The company was founded in Fresno, California, United States under the name BankAmericard in 1958.