American Express Yes
- Access a year-end summary associated with an American Express credit card
- Requires a User ID and password
- New users will have to create a AMEX online account
AmericanExpress.com/Yes is operated by the American Express Company and is designed for American Express credit card members only. New members will have to provide their AMEX 4 digit card ID and the 15 digit card number in order to begin the registration process. American Express will provide access to this Year-End Summary of charges at no cost to the members and this service will allow the member to review their annual spending. Annual spending can be viewed via pie or bar charts, organized by categories like travel and restaurants, or viewed in a simple line by line statement. The statements can be saved in PDF or Excel format in order to help prepare for bothersome tax filing season or to manage spending. Please note the Online Year-End Summary, typically available in January, reflects charges posted to AMEX members account from January 1st through December 31st of the prior year.
- A must for all AMEX fan boys
- Download the summary as a PDF or Excel file
- Members will receive an email notification about the AMEX members Year-End Summary after the January statement closes
- Year end summaries will run through January 1st through December 31st
- The American Express Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of this promotion at anytime
Popular American Express credit card?
- Blue Cash Everyday Card (ideal for those who like cash back)
- Premier Rewards Gold Card ( a must for those who are in the upper end of the income bracket)
- The Starwood Preferred Guest
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- The Platinum Card
Any questions in regards to the American Express YES service can be directed to 1 (800) 528-4800. Customers looking to contact the AMEX billing department can dial 1 (800) 528-4800.