21st Mortgage Online
- Make a payment online associated with a bothersome loan from 21st Mortgage
- Please note customers looking to make a payment online will need a bank account that is in good standing (checking or savings account)
- Paying a bill online with 21st Mortgage should take less than 2 minutes
21st Mortgage Online is free to use and requires a customer to register before they can make a mortgage payment. New customers will be required to create a new account with a new User ID and Password… once the account has been created the user will need to select the “Manage Bank Accounts” link to set up their bank account information.
21st Mortgage Loan Comments
- Customers are not allowed to be pre approved for a specific loan amount under any circumstances
- 21st Mortgage WILL issue loans to homes without a permanent foundation as long as the applicant has a good credit score
- When applying for a loan the customers will have to provide the Year, Make, and Dimensions of the home in question
- Applicants are not required BUT are highly encouraged to make a down payment
- Mobile Homes in the state of Alabama must be 20 years of age or younger in order to obtain a loan
- 21st Mortgage will be responsible for appraising the home’s value
Any questions about the 21st Mortgage Online service can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 955-0021 ext. 2900 between the hours of 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST) Monday thru Friday. Those looking to reach the firm via US mail can write to: 21st Mortgage, PO Box 477, Knoxville, TN, 37901. 21 Mortgage Online customers whose loan is secured by real property, inquiries under RESPA regarding possible errors in the servicing of a home loan or requests for information can be mailed to: 21st Mortgage Corporation Customer Inquiries 620 Market Street, Suite 100 Knoxville, TN 37902. When sending written correspondence please include the customers 21st Mortgage account number on the mailing.