Talk To Sonny’s
- By using the Sonny’s BBQ Feedback Survey web site, people who have dined at a Sonny’s can take a survey about their dining experience
- To start taking the Sonny’s BBQ Survey, customers just need to enter the 15 digit survey code that is printed on the bottom of their receipt
- Every customer who finishes the Sonny’s survey will receive a coupon code good for a free appetizer the next time they visit a Sonny’s
Guests can take the Talk to Sonny’s survey every single time they visit a Sonny’s, but guests can only redeem one coupon offer per week. People taking the Sonny’s feedback survey will need to have their original receipt, because this makes sure that their comments make it to the right location (these surveys are sent not only to the manager of that Sonny’s location, but also to Sonny’s BBQ headquarters). The Talk to Sonny’s BBQ Feedback Survey shouldn’t take customers more than 10 minutes to finish, and since most appetizers at Sonny’s cost about $5 to $10, it’s definitely a deal that’s worth the customer’s time (plus comments help make Sonny’s better for future visits).
More to Know About Sonny’s BBQ
Sonny’s BBQ is a barbecue restaurant chain that was founded by Floyd “Sonny” Tillman in Gainesville, Florida in 1968 and has just over 125 restaurants around the USA today. Sonny Tillman’s birthday (August 14) is a special celebration with special discounts and promotions at every Sonny’s BBQ today, even though Mr. Tillman has sold the restaurants.
- During the 2000s, Sonny’s BBQ was the biggest barbecue restaurant chain in America (they had 150 locations across nine states at the time)
- To Contact Sonny’s BBQ Corporate Offices 201 N New York Ave, 3rd Floor Winter Park, FL 32789
- Or any questions about the Talk to Sunny’s survey can be directed to 407-660-8888