- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Open to legal residents of the United States
- Earn up to 10,000 Bonus Points After Spending $1,000 in the First 90 Days
- Visit www.jetbluwmastercard.com/activate now
- A must-have travel credit card for Jet Blue customers
Please access the JetBlueMastercard Activater help page for any issues they may arise during activation.
Jet Blue MasterCard Activate
- Customers who have applied for a JetBlue MasterCard will need to log in and activate their card before they can begin using it
- When cardholders spend $1,000 on their JetBlue MasterCard within their first 90 days, they will receive 10,000 bonus JetBlue reward points
- JetBlue MasterCard holders save 50% off in-flight purchases like food, drinks, and movies
If you are a “True Blue” rewards program member, there’s no faster way to rack up points than by using the JetBlue MasterCard (www.jetbluemastercard.com/activate).
Cardholders earn JetBlue points for every single purchase they make and earn great bonuses when their card is used for JetBlue purchases.
JetBlueMastercard.com Activate Benefits
- Customers will earn 3 times the points on any purchase with JetBlue
- 2 times the JetBlue reward points at restaurants and grocery stores
- 1 point for all purchases everywhere else
- The JetBlue MasterCard has no annual fee
Flights booked in JetBlue earn six points for every single dollar spent.
Jet Blue MasterCard Activate Comments
- The activation process will take less than 2 minutes to complete
- Be sure to have the Jet Blue card account number on hand
- An email address will be required upon activation
With JetBlue’s “True Blue” points redemption program, there are no blackout dates to when the customer can claim their flight, and points can be redeemed for any class of seat. But perhaps the best part is that points members earn in the True Blue program never expire.
Important Things to Know About JetBlue
JetBlue is an American low-cost airline most well-known for its great in-flight amenities and overall above average customer service.
- Founded in 1998 and started operations in 2000
- The fifth largest airline in the United States
- One of only two airlines in America that have a four-star rating from Skytrax, with the other being Virgin America
- Serves just under 200 destinations with a fleet of just over 215 planes
- In 2015, JetBlue became one of the first American airlines to be granted a charter to fly to the country of Cuba
Any questions in regards to the Jet Blue MasterCard activation process can be directed to 1-877-408-8866.
The JetBlue corporate office is based at 27-01 Queens Plaza North Long Island City, NY 11101 and can be reached at (718) 286-7900 (phone) or (718) 709-3621 (fax).
- Sign up for the QDOBA rewards program and earn reward points on each QDOBA purchase
- This is a must reward program for QDOBA FAN BOYS
- Customers who place an order online or in store using their QDOBA rewards account will earn points on every dollar spent on qualifying transactions
QDOBA.com/Rewards is available for download at Google Play and the App Store or customers can register for the rewards program at any QDOBA location by filing out a short registration form. Once the customer is a QDOBA rewards member they will start earning reward points when chowing down at QDOBA. Once the customer has earned enough rewards they can use them at the time of check out. If the order is made in store the reward points will automatically be deducted from the customers bill. The Qdoba Mobile Rewards app is a must as it allows the QDOBA FAN BOY to do everything they need from managing a rewards account, place mobile orders, and save a credit card for easy, in-store payment.
- Get points for every dollar spent and then use those points for free food!
- Customers should attempt to obtain the Apprentice tier as they will then receive a perk with every order
- QDOBA rewards members can also share their reward points and send a friend free food!
- Registration for this lucrative rewards program only takes a few minutes and requires a valid email address
- This program is different then the previous QDOBA rewards program as members will receive points on every dollar spent so they can receive points for small purchases like drinks or a Chips & Queso (previously members only received reward points when a entrée was purchased)
Must try menu items at QDOBA?
- Adobo Chicken Burrito
- Habanero BBQ Brisket Entree (heat seekers will love this one)
- Knockout Tacos
- Fire Roasted Shrimp (Pineapple pico, cilantro lime dressing and chimichurri sauces… whats not to like here?)
- Sign up for the lucrative H&M newsletter which will provide money-saving coupons and promotional news
- This is a must for all H&M fan boys looking to save a buck
- The promotional portion of the newsletter will inform readers when a big sale is about to begin at their local H&M and will provide the latest fashion news (i.e. trends, styles)
HM.com/Newsletter is the property of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB and requires an email in order to register. H&M fan boys who fail to sign up for this promotional newsletter will likely lose hours of sleep knowing they are missing out on money-saving coupons and all the latest news from H&M. In order to sign up for the newsletter the customer must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Upon sign up the H&M fan boy will be smacked with a 20% off coupon which can be used on one item and it comes with free standard shipping for online orders (whats not to like here?). Any questions in regards to hm.com/newsletter can be directed to 855-HNM SHOP (855-466-7467) between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm ET. When using a promotional H&M coupon the customer can make a payment using any major credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) OR use their H&M credit card (assuming they have one).
www.HM.com/Newsletter Sign Up Instructions
- Convince parents that this is a good deal
- Navigate to the promotional URL
- Provide a valid email address
- Login to email address and click on the confirmation link
- Wait a few minutes to receive the initial 20% off coupon
H&M Shipping Info
- $5.99 for standard 3 to 5 day shipping within the United States
- Secure free Standard shipping on orders of $40 or more with code 0040
- $24.99 for next day delivery (not available for Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories)
- H&M will give the customer 30 days to exchange the item 🙂
Tell Subway AE
- Take a short survey in regards to a Subway United Arab Emirates purchase
- This survey is for purchases in the United Arab Emirates only
- Customers can expect to spend between 4 to 8 minutes taking the survey
The Tell Subway customer survey will help improve the quality of the service/food and will provide coupon that can be used on a future visit to this popular sub sammy shop. To start the survey customers will have to provide the SUBWAY store ID listed on their customer receipt and then answer a few short questions in regards to their visit. Questions they may encounter include how tasty the sub sammy was and the quality of the service received by the employees (don’t worry partner the customer’s information will never be shared with store associates). The Tell Subway AE survey is limited one per customer in a 24 hour period and the survey coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Please note in order to secure the lucrative Tell Subway AE promotional coupon the customer will have to provide an email address. All submissions, feedback and comments associated with the Tell Subway survey are entirely voluntary, non-confidential, and gratuitous (customers are not allowed to submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene under any circumstances… even if their sub sammy was the worse sub on the planet).
Questions in regards to the Tell Subway AE survey?
- Please dial 1-888-445-9239 (this number can be reached Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:30 pm Eastern Time
- Consumers can also write to: 9200 S. Dadeland Blvd. Suite 705 Miami, FL 33156
Subway was founded back in 1965 in the sleepy town of Bridgeport, Connecticut. The firm is owned and operated by Doctor’s Associates, Inc. and has more than 44,000 locations in 112 countries (as of August 2016). Some of the MUST TRY sub include the Meatball sub, Spicy Italian, and the Veggie Delite.
Huggies Fandango Reward
- A printer and Adobe are required to print a Fandango Huggies reward, and customers must bring their printed certificate to a participating theater box office to redeem
- A Huggies Fandango movie certificate is good towards one admission (up to a $15 total value) to see any other Disney movie at a participating theater in the United States
- Fandango rewards codes and movie certificate earned through this Huggies promotion will be void if it’s not redeemed by January 31, 2016.
With the Huggies Fandango Reward web site, customers can enter rewards codes from Huggies products and redeem them for Fandango movie certificates. Huggies Fandango codes are available on any specially marked Huggies product, including diapers and wipes. Once Fandango rewards are redeemed, they are credited to the customer’s account instantly, and can be used to redeem a movie certificate right away. Customers can find a list of participating theaters that will accept their Huggies Fandango reward by visiting the web site www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com and entering their zip code. Huggies Fandango Rewards do expire at a certain point, so it’s important for customers to enter their codes before the deadline to ensure they’ll receive credit for them. Once codes are redeemed for a movie certificate from Fandango, that free movie certificate does in turn expire on it’s own, and can’t be redeemed past its expiration date.
Can a Huggies Fandango reward be used at any theater?
When a Fandango Reward from Huggies is printed, the customer will be asked to choose a specific theater they want to see their free movie at. In most cases though, the Fandango certificate can be used at any theater that sells their tickets through Fandango.
To contact Fandango about a Huggies rewards certificate