Cash Call Mortgage
- Apply for a mortgage loan online and be approved in as little as 5 minutes
- A must for consumers looking for a mortgage loan and are having a tough time being approved elsewhere
- Offers low 30 year fixed rates
CashCallMortgage.com is operated by Impac Mortgage Group Corp. who are based at One City Blvd., West, Suite 200, Orange, CA 92868. The firm was founded all the way back in 2003 out of California and specializes in low-interest mortgage loans, purchase transactions and mortgage refinance for borrowers. CashCall Mortgage streamlines the application and lending process, reducing their own costs and passing these savings on to customers by undercutting larger banks and lenders with lower interest rates, no application fees or deposits.
www.CashCallMortgage.com Contact Number?
- New Loan or Refinance (866) 708-5626
- Loan Service (MyLoanCare) (855) 803-5909
- Customer Service (866) 579-2962
- NMLS Unique Identifier 128231
- Offers a live chat service
- Some applicants will be required to fax in financial documents (i.e. proof of income, stock holdings) in order to be approved for a loan
- Cash Call Mortgage does not guarantee loans
- Cash Call Mortgage offers VA Loans, Common Sense Loans (these come without costly closing cost), FHA Loans, and HARP Loans
Bank of America HE Status
- The Bank of America Home Equity status service lets customers who have applied for a Home Equity loan with Bank of America log on to check the status of their application
- Once a home equity loan is closed, it will automatically be added to that customer’s Bank of America profile online
- Only consumers who have a loan with BOA can use the HE Status service
To check the status of a Bank of America Home Equity loan, customers will first need to select the state they live in. From there, they’ll be asked to sign in with their Bank of America user ID and password or their home equity loan ID and passcode. After an applicant finishes applying for a home equity loan from Bank of America, they should expect to hear something within 5 to 10 business days. Customers who are applying for a BofA home equity loan for purchases of multiple properties can manage all of their properties through one account, but they will need to first set up a Bank of America account for one property, and then add the other locations to that account after. Please note other Bank of America services like bank accounts can not be accessed through this service, but customers can use the same login information for both accounts (so they don’t have to worry about remembering more than one password).
What information is available on the Bank of America home equity loan status site?
Bank of America HE loan (i.e. Bank of America HE Status) applicants can view their overall approval status, the documentation that they need to provide to complete their application, the estimated interest rate and the estimated monthly payment amounts for their Bank of America loan, contact information for their specific account if they have a question, and home equity loan closing details and more.
To contact Bank of America about a home equity loan
- 1 (800) 432-1000
- 100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202